Monday 22 February 2010

New Courses

I'm not quite sure how we've managed this, but in amidst all the Mastercrafts-related activity we've somehow found the time to launch four brand-new courses for 2010, two for adults and two for children.

  • Primitive Pottery
  • Basic Bushcraft
  • 'Wild Child' Adventures
  • Children's Bushcraft

I'm really excited about these, they're something quite different from the range we currently offer but they're absolutely right for our Woodland Workshop.  They are all led by Adam Henley, the newest member of the team here, with me assisting.  I have to say I do enjoy being in the assistant's role sometimes - it's great to be able to learn as well as teach!

You can read more about Adam on the 'Guy And The Team' page on the site here, and full details about the four courses are now on the site too - just follow the links below.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment